We put this little video of the girls getting Silas to laugh. He just enjoyed getting his face whacked with his little teddy bear!
As for my homework, well it didn't go too well. I have a big oral test tomorrow in French class and I had homework that I had to have accomplished. I had to form sentences using a given verb (ie: visiter {pronounced - "vee-zee-tay"} means "to visit"). I must use different pronouns and subjects for each sentence. I took them to church tonight to have Pastor Roy look over my work but it seems I am still having trouble knowing when to use the "le, de, a, de la, des, au, aux,". There are rules of when to use these articles and prepositions but there seems to be more exceptions than you can shake a stick at. By the way, is the phrase "shake a stick at" one that is used in French? I thank those of you who are continually praying for our family to be able to learn the language. We covet your prayers and we look forward to the time when we can share the Gospel in French!