Welcome to our life as missionaries! We are saved, born-again Christians and not ashamed of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ! We hope that a glimpse into our lives will make you laugh, sometimes cry, and encourage you in the Lord! Our goal is to serve the Lord no matter where He takes us and to have fun while we work in the ministry!
Saturday, June 6, 2009
My First Hockey Game
Josh and I had the opportunity to play hockey tonight....I just want to say that I now realize how important it is to have someone that you can change in and out of the game with because you get really tired. I think that I did pretty good for the first time even holding a hockey stick! Josh scored two goals and everyone was so proud of him...that's my boy!!! I did take a shoulder to the face but I didn't lose any teeth, therefore it wasn't considered much of an injury! Our goalie was in full Detroit Redwings gear and I thought about taking a picture with him to say I played with the Redwing's goalie but I didn't have a camera. We had a great time of fellowship with Christian men and a great time playing with my son...Josh is a very fine young man who shows great character and a true love for the Lord.