Thursday, February 17, 2011

Update on our family..........

-The kids are doing so much better.  Still coughing a bunch but the doctor said that the coughs will get worse before they get better.  Joshua (who had pneumonia) is doing so much better.  I on the other hand, still have the bacterial lung & sinus infection.  Straining at times to breathe is tough and is wearing me out, but I am so glad that none of us have any fevers.

-I just sent out our latest prayer letter today.  If you would like to receive a copy via email, just email my wife Kami at kamishay@aol.com and she will get you one right away. 

-Our meeting this past Tuesday evening went well.  Even though it was only 2 hours away, it was our first time leaving the house in over a week.  We were exhausted but also thrilled to be a part of a Mission's Conference! 

-Please be in prayer for Kami's grandmother, June Willoughby.  She has been in the hospital and rehab center for over a month now.  We just celebrated her 90th Birthday in November but her health has taken a toll on her as of lately.  As I sat with her in her room for a visit, she asked me to pray.  When I asked her, "How do you want me to pray?", without hesitation, she pointed towards Heaven and said, "I am ready to be in Heaven!"  Please pray for her as she is very tired and she is ready to be with her Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.