Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Fevers finally broke!

Well, it seems that all fevers have broke and the antibiotics have begun to work.  The kids are all on 3-day antibiotics that is supposed to stay in their systems for 10 days.  (I have never heard of such a thing.)  Today is the last dose for the kids.  My antibiotics are prescribed for 10 days but just after 1 dose, I feel better already.  Except for runny noses and awful coughs, I think we are on the road to recovery!  In fact we are going to venture out to our scheduled meeting tonight on the East coast of Florida which is just over 2 hours away.   We are all wiped out but this is an important meeting and one that we really need to try to keep.

Joshua is a different kid since starting his antibiotics.  He is back to his normal self, bothering his sisters.  He has a doctor's appointment next Monday to make sure that his pneumonia is fully cleared up.  It is great to be on the mend especially since the fevers started over 1 & 1/2 weeks ago!  Kami has done a great job as nurse and doctor. (Kami asked me to put that in bold.)    I am just glad that she was only sick for 3 days, or we would all be in trouble!