Sunday, January 17, 2010

Answer to Prayer Request...

We received word through Macedonia World Baptist Missions that Mrs. Connie Anderson has received word from the orphanage. Here is her note:

Hi Bro. Dean,
A note tonight while they are on the internet. I got a call fromTiKene after I wrote to you this morning and they are fine. First, I had heard from her and she was sure praising the Lord for safety. Just wanted to hear my voice and the kids had to listen in too. Cute!! Thank you Lord. Then they called this afternoon and Pastor David is in from New York up at the house and he will start tomorrow fixing the road to make it passable to get in. What a blessing to hear from him. We are still experienceing tremors but a gentleman came and explained a lot to me today and it helped a lot. He is a missionary kid from the same area as myself and is in here with the special forces. He took our name down and wants to help out at TiGoave with them when they get settled. TiGoave is a terrrible mess. Many many lives lost. So thankful that Franck's and Zizi's are okey. Well, I'd best get tonight. Have a good evening and thank you again for your love and prayers. Hi to Karen for me. Connie

Thank you all for praying for Mrs. Connie Anderson and the orphanage!