It was Kami who invited me to church after we met and I heard that glorious message about Christ, His sacrifice for my sins, and His free gift of eternal life. Then on March 4, 1993, I accepted Christ as my Saviour at Winkler Road Baptist Church and I became a new creature! (Pastor Shawn Smith is the one who led me to Christ on that day...Thank You Bro. Smith!) What a thrill our lives have been since then!
She has been by my side as a perfect helpmeet as we endeavor to serve God together. I never intended to be a preacher. My life was in the Air Force where I was working in the Dental field and on my way to becoming a Dentist. But little did I know, that when she was 12 years old, she went to an old-fashioned alter and asked God to let her marry a preacher. "Faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the Word of God"......my faith increased as I fell in love with God's Word and the preaching of His Word. It wasn't long before God called my to give my life to Him and preach the Gospel. Here we are today, still together, still in love, serving God and preparing for the Mission field!
If I had one word to describe Kami...it would be....well......I can't describe her in just one word so here goes: fun, loving, gentle, sweet, sensitive, adventurous, faithful, encouraging, spiritual, always thinking of others, and loves the Lord with all her heart. We make a perfect match, and at times we wonder how two totally opposite people can love each other so much and live with each other everyday!!! Thank you Kami for making a home for our family and making it easier to serve God every day!!!! I love you!!!
(Kami has made a home for us where ever we've been.....We are looking forward to many years together in the future serving the Lord.)