Well, I am glad that the "bug" has left our house! After 4 different children with fevers and everyone in our family having the stomach virus, we are glad that this evening everyone seems fine! I was the last one to struggle with this short-lived flu and I feel a whole lot better this evening. For each of us, it seemed to be a 24 hour bug.
I had to attend classes with only Josh on Wednesday (everyone else was sick) and after his school work was done, he joined in on the French lessons from our teacher, Ms. Plante. She was testing my skills in oral comprehension by having me write down the years she was saying in French. Josh began to answer the questions before I could! I did not realize that he knew his French numbers so well. Thus began a competition between me and him to see who could get the most right! I was very impressed and proud of him, all three kids have been working hard at studying their French lessons. (By the way, I was informed today that there are 12 Verb Tenses.......Ughhhh!!!)
We are over the initial shock of expecting another baby and are beginning to make plans of where to deliver this new bundle of joy. Kami has been making plenty of calls and Madame Estelle has been making calls for us as well (Thank you so much Ms. Estelle for being such a blessing to our family!...You are a great testimony for Christ!). We have learned and continue to learn that Socialized medicine is definitely different......I am truly shocked at the amount of people in America who endorse President Obama's health care plan........they have no idea what they are in for! We are still working on the details and even looking into a birth center here in Quebec City. We are asking for the Lord's direction.
Our Pastor is doing well and recovering fairly quickly. He even visited Kami's grandmother who was in the same hospital just a few doors down from his. It is amazing that he has just had a six-bypass heart surgery and is up walking around making hospital visits! (We also praise the Lord that Kami's grandmother is back at home!)
Thank you to everyone who sent emails and messages congratulating us on Kami's pregnancy....we ask for your continued prayers for both her and the baby. God is so good!!!