We have grown up together, grown closer to the Lord together, laughed together, cried together, hurt together, and served the Lord together. And Lord willing, we'll grow old together!
Our marriage has been fun, exciting and filled with adventures! Here are a few reasons that our marriage is so special:
Kami has become an awesome cook! Her apple pie is to die for!
When we first got married, she really didn't know how to cook...one of our first meals was "split-pea lasagna". Uughhh! Not only had I never heard of such a thing, she used dried split peas in this recipe...not even bothering to soak the peas to get them soft. What a crunchy meal!!! When I asked her why she made it, she replied, "The picture looked pretty!"
Some may feel like marriage is a prison...but for me, I don't mind being locked-up with this amazing woman!
Although there were times in our marriage where I thought about having her arrested : like when she made spinach brownies! or cut up the new ATM/Debit cards instead of the old ones! Or forgot her purse at a McDonalds in Montreal, Canada while we drove 8 hours away to a Mission's Conference!
We love kissing. She's an amazing kisser!
Our kids are known for asking, "Do you guys have to keep doing that all the time?"
Life with Kami is an adventure. Especially when it comes to hairdo's. My hair is always the same. (Except when Kami forgot to put the guard on the hair trimmer and accidentally gave me a shaved "corn row" up the side of my head!)
Kami has come home with striped hair, jet black hair, orange/yellow hair (not on purpose mind you), straight hair, permed hair, etc. The kids and I always cringe when we hear the words, "I think its time I get my hair trimmed."
(Here we are picking apples.)
We love enjoying God's creation! We love the outdoors and have always made time to go for walks, hikes, sightseeing, camping, fruit picking, picnicking, tubing down rivers, etc. Our theme has always been to make marriage fun!
Did I mention she's a good kisser?
When we have taken the kids to Disney World, it is our tradition to take our picture in front of the Castle while having a good smooch!
Happy Anniversary Kami!





