First, I want to thank you all for your prayers for our family. God is working and we know that His ways are far above our ways.
I am writing this update from a hotel room on the island of St. Martin. The kids and I took the ferry boat last night over here to try to beat any rough waters that are expected tomorrow. We will leave on JetBlue Tuesday at lunch time and arrive in Fort Lauderdale around 7:20 p.m. I have rented an SUV that would fit all of us and arrive in Ft. Myers around 11 -12 p.m.
Then, the very next morning, we will return the SUV and rent a smaller car for Kami & I to drive to Jacksonville, FL for her appointment at 8:30 Thursday morning. She has an appointment with the Pulmonologist (lung doctor) at the Mayo Clinic. He is going to review the images from the CT scan from several weeks ago and the images from last week's CT scan of her lungs. He is going to determine if the nodules in her lungs and lymph nodes were there before or are aggressively growing now. Then we will discuss the next step to determine if these nodules are indeed cancerous.
We want to personally thank each and everyone of you who have helped us financially in our emergency travel expenses. You have been gracious and it is much easier to concentrate on Kami's health concerns without having the extra stresses of many doctor's bills and travel expenses hanging on my shoulders. Many of you have have helped to shoulder some of our burdens as said in Galatians 6:2, and we thank you for it.
We praise the Lord for you and will keep you updated...