Well, we were "Skyping" when the big breakdown happened. Kami was singing to Callie her goodnight song when Callie turned and buried her face in her hands... so I brought the computer screen around so Kami could see her. Kami asked her, "What's wrong Callie?" Then it broke loose. Callie screamed and the body-shaking tears just poured out. Through her crying screams we heard her cry, "I want my Mommy!" It was heart wrenching and needless to say, Momma began to cry. Callie climbed up into her big sister's arms and just sobbed. We all had a good cry....oh how we miss Momma.
Here is Kami (& Grandma) playing Domino's with Callie and Silas. We line up the Domino's for Kami to see via the Skype camera and she tells Josh what Domino she wants to play and he puts it down for her. It's not the same as having the "real" Mommy but Skype sure is a blessing!
Our "distribution" is going well. This is where we pass out a packet containing a French Gospel Tract, a French John & Romans, and a French invitation to our Sunday Bible Study in mailboxes around the island. We keep track of where we have been via this map. The black represents where we have been. The parts that we have left are probably the most difficult and also the most populated areas so we still have quite a bit of work left to do.
This last pic is of my x-ray of my vertebrae in my lower back. For several days now, I have been literally, "on my back". I went to the ER on Friday and had this x-ray done. The ER visit is actually cheaper than having a doctor's office visit. I paid 27 euros ($36) for the ER visit versus having to pay 60 euros ($80) if I had went to a doctor's office.
The x-ray was the most expensive part but I couldn't get the doctor to give me any medicine until I had it done! As you can see, the vertebrae above my finger in the picture all have spaces between them. However, my finger is pointing to the place where two vertebrae are pressed together and this is where all the pain is coming from. I am on some "strong" medication to help with pain and inflammation. The doctor is hoping that after a week of medication and laying flat, that I will be much better...if not, he wants me to come in for stronger meds.
Thanks for your prayers for our family! Please remember Kami as she has several appointments at the Mayo Clinic tomorrow (Monday) and Tuesday. Until next time...

.jpg)
.jpg)
