Joshua & Elisabeth are almost here! They will arrive in St. Martin tomorrow (Saturday) and I am taking the boat over in the morning to meet them at the airport.
After they arrive, we will all come back on the boat in the evening and be home by 7:30 p.m. It makes for a long day but worth it when we will have our family back together!
We had contemplated sending Kami to meet them, especially after I have been sick for most of the week and was miserable today with my allergies. But this evening, I am feeling better and definitely am not comfortable with sending Kami by herself to St. Martin.
We have been able to pass out over 250 Door Hanging Bags directly into the mail boxes here over the past week.
Please be in prayer with us that we will soon see some good results from this effort. Also be in prayer for more materials. We are soon going to be out of Gospel Tracts, French John & Romans, and our French invitations to our Bible studies.
Until next time...