Friday, March 12, 2010

There's a Birthday on the Horizon!

Sunday, March 14th will be Elisabeth's birthday. It was 12 years ago when I delivered by baby girl....yes Daddy got to deliver this wonderful, sweet, precious little girl (not by choice, mind you....our midwife was 5 minutes too late!).
Elisabeth (aka: Beth, Bethy-Pooh, Beefy [thank you Aunt Taylin for this nickname!]) is very tenderhearted and so caring. I have to admit that out of all the children, she has needed the least amount of discipline because her heart is broken so easily when confronted when she has done wrong. She loves working with her Momma in the kitchen and she has her Daddy's personnality: a perfectionist! Beth, you bring joy to our hearts and trust that one day, you will raise a beautiful family for the Lord and be a wonderful help-meet to the young man that I am praying for every day (no I don't know who he is, and I'm not planning on liking him very much when I first meet him.....who knows, it may take years before I ever like him!)

I love you so much my Elisabeth. Happy Birthday!!!