Battle of the Bugs.....That's my new name for the colds and sicknesses that keep circulating throughout our family. I am thinking about buying those doctor masks for everyone for Christmas and a nice little bottle of germ-x.....but I can't....I don't know what they are called in French!
I think I am on the mend from this past week's cold, Silas is still sick, Joshua is on his second day with a cold, and Elisabeth is now on the couch with a slight fever. We have traveled a bunch in the past 1 1/2 months and each new place we go, we pick up a new "bug".
On another subject, Kami and I read a news article from St. Barthelemy (the island we are going to first) about a some recent robberies. Apparently there has been a rash of robberies on the island. One of the thieves used a stolen credit card at a store which was denied. When the local police were notified of the use from the credit card company, they went to the store to ask questions. Upon hearing of some descriptions of customers that day, the local police used the descriptions to think of someone they knew. They then went to that person's house and there was all of the stolen stuff. (That's how crime solving works on an island that is 8 1/2 square miles!) It was two locals, a man and woman who live on the island.....my question is.......just about everyone knows each other, what did they expect to do with the stuff?
Until next time.....Remember: Jesus is the reason for the season!