I love to preach and God gave me another opportunity this evening. I had a wonderful time preaching and Bro. Lalonde did a great job interpretting the message into French (well at least I think he did a great job....for all I know he may have preached his own message!!!) It was a great evening and I just hope that God worked in the hearts of the people as He did in mine as I prepared a message out of the abundance of my heart.
How do I get Godly Wisdom? (Comment pouvez vous avoir la sagesse de Dieu?) was the title of the message and there are 4 things that we must do to obtain Godly Wisdom. Obtaining Godly Wisdom is a process and you must have point number one (The Fear of the LORD) before you can get numbers 2-4 (Desire, Prayer, Separation). Thank you Eglise Baptiste de St-Augustin for allowing me to stand in the pulpit and to preach to some of God's most precious servants!
I thank the The Lord My God for putting me into the ministry!