Sunday, March 25, 2012

Thank you for praying...a blind man finally is able to see spiritually!

We have asked you to pray for Bruno, the blind man to whom we gave the "blind" clock and who came to our Sunday service for the first time last week.

He decided to surprise us again today and came to our Sunday service for the second time in a row.  We had a great service and Bible study today.  We did a review of the subjects from the past 9 months in which we started our Bible studies.  Afterwards, I was able to give a brief sermon on salvation.  At the end, Bruno raised his hand and said that he wanted to get saved and put his trust in Christ!
He was so sincere as he prayed and accepted Christ as his Saviour!  I asked him afterwards, "Where would you go if you died today?"   He said, "Heaven, because I am saved now!" 

We have prayed for him for a long time now and we are so glad that he put his faith in Jesus Christ.  As we took him home, he said that he wants to be faithful to come every time he can so that he can grow as a Christian.  He also said that he would gladly listen to the Bible on CD if I got him a CD player and the CD's! 

Words cannot express our joy as he finally understood what it means to trust Christ!  Praise the Lord!