I forgot to send out an update letting everyone know that Kami, Joshua, Silas and Callie all made it safely to Florida. Their first stop after arriving in Ft. Lauderdale....McDonald's! (apart from the woman on the plane cursing and hitting another woman over the head with her bag...the flight went well...don't you just love when your kids get to learn new vocabulary :(
They made it to Ft. Myers on Monday night (morning!) at 12:30. We just praise the Lord for safety!
Josh can finally see now! He went to the eye doctor first thing on Tuesday and received his first pair of glasses! He thinks the world is amazing now and can't believe how clear things are supposed to look. He got a great deal on 2-for-1 glasses and we are so thankful he finally has his glasses.
Silas and Callie had their doctor's appointments yesterday as well. They were so excited for their appointments. They have an episode of The Berestein Bears called The Doctor's Visit and they have watched it so many times. They were so excited to have their own doctor's visit! Well, I think the excitement is gone....Callie got 4 shots and Silas had his finger pricked...Kami said he still isn't using that hand!
Kami also had her midwife appointment. Everything is fine and on schedule.....Kami is so excited that the midwife told her that she is measuring small for this stage in her pregnancy...Josh and I think the midwife needs glasses too!
The girls and I are having a great time. We are getting a lot of work done as Brenna is working hard at finishing school, Elisabeth is done for the year!, and I am touch-up painting the house and finally fixed our water-pressure problem...(a kinked water line from the pump, Yea for water pressure!)
Until next time...