Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Happy Birthday à ma belle-mère!!!.....and other news!

Happy Birthday to my mother-in-law!!!  She turns 65 today!!!!.......okay.....she's not in her sixty's.  She's a great mother-in-law (although she's the only one I have had.....thus I could say she is the worst as well!)  Happy Birthday!!!  The picture is of the cake that Elisabeth and Brenna made for her birthday.  They wanted to make a cake of her favorite hobby....quilting!!! 

Other News......
I have had the opportunity to preach several times in the past week.  Last Wednesday, I preached at St. Augustin and was able to lead singing in French.  For those of you who know that I cannot sing, just wait until you hear me sing in French!!!  Joshua was also able to lead the singing for the last song of the service and he did a great job.

This past Sunday we drove to Trois Rivieres to teach Sunday School and preach in both the AM and PM services.  Pastor Jason Hamby is out of town and I will be replacing him this coming Sunday as well.  We were able to sing a family song together and we had a great fellowship with Mrs. Amanda Hamby and 2 of the Hamby boys.   We love the Hamby's and always have a wonderful fellowship with them.

I will be preaching tonight at St. Augustin again.  (Yes, I will take another swing at leading singing again.....although is it really leading singing if you don't know what to do with the hand motion thing???)