Sunday, May 23, 2010

New Family Picture!!!

This morning before church, we decided that we needed a new family picture that includes Callie. We went to the walking park this morning and Grandma took some pictures for us.

Here is the love of my life! God has given me such a wonderful, compassionate, hard-working help-meet and I love her so much! Kami is so fun-loving and makes my life fun with all of her crazy antics and family adventures. This one thing that I love so much about her is her ability to make friends and her ability to love other people with all of her heart. The past 15 years have been wonderful and I look forward to the next 50 years!


OK, this last picture is not of our family but I wanted to show our new fire pit. Our landlord bought us this new fire pit for us to enjoy. He has noticed that we have cleaned up the yard and cleaned up the small patio section in the yard and put in lawn chairs and a swing. We will surely enjoy the fire pit throughout the summer and into the fall while we are still here in Canada!