Kami set up a small table next to the kitchen where the two of us could eat and talk. We enjoyed the meal and the evening together and finished with some home-made apple pie and a Christian movie.
For the meal, I prepared a clam sauce over linguini from my own recipe. It was amazing! We also had some fresh bread with a seasoned, parmesan olive-oil dipping sauce. MMMmmm!!!
Today, I picked up some Valentine's gifts for my wonderful children. For each of the little ones, I picked up a 1/2 pint of Hagen Daaz ice cream ! I told Kami that I couldn't buy flowers for the older girls without one for Callie. So she received a single red rose. Her face lit up when receiving the rose and cried out, "I'm getting married!" She still refuses to put the rose into a vase, she wants to carry it around everywhere!
My older girls received fresh flowers and Josh got his own pint of Hagen Daaz "Dark Chocolate Chip" Gelato! Callie wanted another picture taken with her rose...



