Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tropical Updates...

First of all, I would like to wish two very special folks a "Happy Birthday" from the Caribbean!

-Happy Birthday to Micah!  On Sunday, he turned 7 months!  He is now crawling all over the place and standing up on anything he can climb-up & hang-on to. I told Kami that I think we need a play pen!
(Here he is standing-up holding the coffee table...)

-Also, Happy Birthday to my Father-in-law, Yale Willoughby!  He is a great dad and I hope you have a great day today!  (I heard that you are having steaks and baked potatoes for your birthday dinner...I think I have forgotten what a steak tastes like!  Enjoy a second one for me!)

-We are still waiting for a call from the government office here on St. Barths asking us to come in and sign the last form that we are supposed to sign (at least that was what they last told us!).  Then we should receive Kami's "Carte Bleue" which is equivalent to a 1-year VISA.  Her current VISA expires on Friday so we'll see what happens!

-Our car is scheduled to be at the shop this Thursday to install the new water pump.  Josh and I filled up the radiator and the reservoir last night to head to the store nearby.  After we bought a couple of groceries & milk, we had to put in another 2 liters of water just to make it back home.  It will be good to get our car back so that we can get back on the road!

- The kids' schooling is going great this year.  They are slightly ahead of schedule, which I think this is the first time ever for our family! Yea!  It will be great for them to take a full Christmas break this year.

-Kami is doing better with the pain in her chest.  It has subsided quite a bit and only hurts her every so often when she is chasing Micah too much!  Thank you for your prayers for her and for our family!

Until next time...