Last night, I took out Joshua, Elisabeth, Brenna and my brother Marc to a baseball game. I wanted some father/kids time and some time with my brother as well. So I decided to take them to a Miracles baseball game...sadly, I forgot the camera.
The Miracles are our hometown minor league team. However, this just wasn't any old baseball game. This was Filler-Up Friday! You could purchase tickets with an All-You-Can-Eat wristband! Who doesn't love sporting event foods?!
We had a great time and laughed the night away. The five of us took full advantage of the all-you-can-eat wristbands as well. Our grand totals for the five of us for the night was :
1 Popcorn
1 Peanuts
1 Chips
4 Hotdogs
19 Pepsi's
21 Hamburgers
(just to let mommy know that we missed her, we bought her a bag of her favorite ballpark snack....Cotton Candy!)
We praise the Lord for a great family evening together!