(Silas playing with his train in the hotel window.)
We just arrived back into Ft. Myers yesterday (Monday) and spent some time at Kami's parent's house. Then we came back to my mom's and unpacked and re-packed all of our suitcases and did laundry. We head back out tomorrow to Tampa to be a part of the Mission's Conference at Southside Baptist Church with Pastor Kerry Nance. We are excited about the conference and especially the fellowship with our brothers and sisters in Christ.
The conference runs from Wednesday thru Sunday and then we come back to Ft. Myers to celebrate Beth's birthday.......yes, she will be our newest teenager! Yikes, two teens in the same house! She is developing into such a Godly young lady. Just the other day, she was ironing all of our clothes and I asked her what she was doing. She replied, "Daddy, I am practicing my skills!" I praise the Lord for her!
As for our family's health, every one is doing fine but I went back to the doctor today and got some more antibiotics. Hopefully this latest prescription will cure me for good! I just praise the Lord that we are able to attend this upcoming conference. Please continue to pray for a house to become available next month for us to rent, for my french paperwork from France to come in so we can get French passports, and for all of our finances to come together. We are still needing 9 more churches to take us on for support, a vehicle, and all of the finances needed for moving a family of 7 to a foreign country. We appreciate and covet all of your prayers for us and praise the Lord for each and every single one of you!