Thank you so much for all of your prayers for me. I felt great today, probably the best day that I have had in over 2 months! When I woke up, I had no chest pains and no tenderness when pressing my sternum. I went to my scheduled doctor's appointment this afternoon to receive the results of my CT scan and also my blood tests. The doctor checked everything out and I am very healthly. All the tests came back "negative" and even my cholestrol numbers looked good.
So What's The Problem???
The doctor said that my diagnosis for all of the problems and chest pains that I have had is too much acid. He explained that the little pumps in our stomachs that produce acid, normally trickles out the acid. However, mine have been turned on like a faucet and pour out the acid non-stop. So much acid just pouring into my stomach causes my esophagus to spasm uncontrollably as the acid irritates it constantly. The cure is to continue taking the prescription anti-acids that he presribed me. I must take them for 6 months which is the time it should take to re-program my stomach to produce less acid and for my esophagus to heal up. Just after two weeks of taking the meds, I am feeling a difference already. I still have to wait for the biopsy results from my stomach and esophagus, but I feel pretty sure that we are on the right road to recovery. Thank you for your prayers!