Sunday, June 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Joshua!!!!

Happy Birthday Joshua!!! Today Joshua turned 14 years old! From a mother and father's standpoint, we could not ask for a better son. He has been such a wonderful, considerate young-man that shows so much maturity for his age. He takes great care of his "Momma" and loves her dearly.....
As for me, his father, I have enjoyed the past 14 years. Each day we grow closer and closer together and he truly is more than a son, Joshua is my right-hand man and (besides my wife) my closest "best-friend"!


Today we spent the afternoon playing games and having a great water-gun fight outside....I won of course......still too hard for him to beat his Dad!


We love you so much Joshua, keep your eyes on the Lord and your heart in His hands! I am looking forward to the many more years ahead serving the Lord together.......Have a great day!