Today we celebrated our 15th Anniversary. I woke up to Patrick telling me "Happy Anniversary" (then, "Silas is awake, he's hungry") :)
On Tuesday I found a letter addressed to me in the mailbox. When I opened it I was excited to find an invitation to dinner from Patrick on our Anniversary.
Tonight, Patrick sent me and Silas out to do some shopping and told me to be back in an hour.
When I returned, Beth came out to the van to get Silas and Patrick got in the van. He said he was taking me to dinner! So, we drove around the block for 5 minutes and arrived at this nice place for dinner (our house) The head waiter (Joshua) greeted us at the door and showed us to our private dining spot (the living room).
Then our main course was brought out..FreshSnapped Green Beans sauteed in garlic and butter, Authentic Oriental Fried Rice, and Fresh Baked Croissants, Succulent pieces of Salmon Fillets in a rich creamy sauce, wrapped in a golden Puffed Pastry, and Tender pieces of Lamb on wooden skewers, prepared with olive oil, herbs, and fresh lemon. Wow! It was Amazing!!!
During Dinner, Brenna provided us with some live entertainment on her violin.
Then was brought out dessert... Tarte Carre'e and Creme' Caramel.
It was such a nice evening. Joshua, Elisabeth and Brenna were so sweet and worked so hard cooking and preparing and serving us. They even did the dishes!!! Patrick worked so hard and did all the shopping for the meal. He even made conversation cards wrapped in ribbon. It had sweet questions and we talked and talked about the last 15 years. Soon we both had tears streaming down our faces. We're so thankful we're still in love and love being together. God let me marry my best friend and I'm so thankful for him. We talked about all the memories good, sad, and funny. We also talked about goals we have for the next 15.
Thank you Joshua, Beth and Brenna for making our evening so sweet and memorable. You 3 really worked hard!
Thank you Patrick, for being my best friend and being so attentive to my needs. You are still romantic and plan sweet things for me. I love to be with you! Thanks, Honey!