Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Our Future Bus Ministry!

From the very beginning, I have been preparing the church for a future bus ministry here at VSIBC.  I have been telling them of the great results that we have seen in the bus ministry at every church we have been a part of.  It is our desire to reach right into our community and to reach families for Christ and the bus ministry allows us to do just that!

Just 2 weeks ago, I mentioned the bus ministry again and that Joshua and I were even talking about using his car to pick up 2-3 boys to begin with.  Then 2 days later, I talked with a gentleman form North Carolina who wanted to give us a van!

He had it at the shop and his mechanic had gone through the van.  It was in excellent shade with over $3,700 worth of repairs.  It has new tires, brakes, headlights, working A/C and a bunch more!  If that wasn't enough, He rented a car for Kami and I to meet him 1/2 way to pick up the van, paid for a hotel for us, paid for our dinner, and gave us cash to pay for the gas for the trip and to register the van!

 
It was even professionally detailed and cleaned before we got it.  We already have it lined up to get the church name lettered on the van! 
 
The church folks are so excited to see God provide in such a wonderful way and we are a huge step closer to starting the Bus Ministry of VISBC!