Sunday, November 23, 2014

Pictures of our hopefully 'future house'...

Here are the pictures of our future home (as long as we close on December 2nd) that I promised would come...did I tell you that I love construction work?

It's a beautiful 5 acres!

The house is structurally sound...just needing some TLC!

The kitchen has some issues and mold growing on the cabinets...but nothing we can't take care of with a little scrubbing and paint.
 
A missing kitchen sink...but we already purchased a used one from craigslist...don't you just love craigslist!!!
 

When I mentioned to my father-in-law that someone stole the water heater, he replied, "Well, at least you know that the water heater was working!" ...makes me wonder why the a/c unit was left behind!
 
The mantel for the fireplace looks great!

There are some holes in the walls...
...and some ceiling issues...

...a rotten corner in the master bedroom...but nothing a quick repair won't take care of.


But over all, the house is in very good shape!



This is an office/school area that we were not expecting until we entered the house...this will be a great area to have!...oh, Kami just said that it is her sewing room...hhmmm...we'll see!

Our kids will have a great time on adventures as they play out in the yard!  I can also see us having church cook-outs and camping nights and fellowships at our 'hopefully' new home!