Friday, April 26, 2013

Josh the Barber...He thinks he is Floyd from Andy Griffith!

Because Kami is in Florida (still trying to get answers from the doctors), we have lost our cook, laundry person, maid, nurse, wife, mommy, tucker-inner, and.....barber.

Needless to say, I haven't been able to get a haircut and I was well over due.  So I passed the hair clippers over to Joshua!

This was Josh's first attempt at ever trying a hair cut...and we forgot to pray first!

You know you might have made a wrong decision when your 16-year old son :

- has an "evil" laugh when he picks up the clippers

- says, "Dad, my specialty is a Buzz cut!"

- then says, "Dad, have you ever heard of a reverse Mo-Hawk...you know, shaved down the middle?"

- makes his first cut and says, "Oops...", then laughs

- calls his sister over to show her where he messed up...then her eyes get really big when she looks.

- he tries to get the other side to look like the first.

But all-in-all, I think he managed to do a great job...