Thursday, December 8, 2011

Thank you to the 5th & 6th Grade class of Gospel Baptist Christian School!

I would like to personally thank each and every member of the 5th and 6th grade class of Gospel Baptist Christian School in Bonita Springs, Florida and their teacher Ms. Kristen Booher!


Thank you so much for the packet of personal letters from each of you that we just received! (Yes, it takes over a month for us to get mail, but we did receive them!)  We have enjoyed reading each letter and we are honored and grateful for your prayers for our family every single day you start your class.  I know that God will do great things here on St. Barthelemy because we serve a Great God who answers prayer and I know He has answered many of our needs through your constant prayers for us and the people here on this tiny, French island.

I just want you to know that we will be responding back to you by mail as well, but please be patient, it will take over a month for you to get our letters from here in the West Indies.  When we send a letter, it goes to the island of Guadeloupe and then is sent to Paris, France.  From there it is sent to the U.S. and will eventually reach you. 

We praise the Lord for each and every one of you!  Keep up the good work!