Great news....Kami, Elisabeth, Silas and Callie finally arrived back home yesterday after more than a month of being in Florida. As most of you know, Kami had to leave to be able to apply for her French VISA in Miami and Elisabeth had to have an orthodontic appointment. It has been over a month!
We met them on the island of St. Martin to help them take the ferry back to St. Barths. When their flight was over an hour late, I panicked because I knew we were probably going to miss our Ferry boat to St. Barths due to the construction and traffic from the Airport to the Ferry boat across the island. When we jumped into the taxi, I told the driver, "There's another $20 if you can get us to the Ferry dock before 5 PM." I just want to say that speeding taxi-drivers can be a scary thing! However, we made it at 5PM! I ran in and got us checked in right as they were going to close the office. Praise the Lord!
Another praise is that after 7 1/2 months, we finally have phone and internet service at our home! I got a call this morning from our phone company's technician and they hooked up our internet service this morning! What a blessing! This means that if you would like to call us here in the West Indies, we have our Vonage set up so you can just call our Florida cell-phone number to contact us! (239) 898-3436.