Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Kami's Quick Trip.....

This past weekend, Kami and Callie were able to take a trip to Michigan to see her grandmother, aunt, uncle, and many other family members.  Her Aunt Robin graciously provided Kami an airplane ticket for her and Callie to fly up.

(The temperatures were below 0!)

She and Callie left on Friday and just returned yesterday (Monday evening).  This was probably Kami's last time to see many of these family members for several years as we are about to head to the mission field.  They had a wonderful time and enjoyed seeing everyone that stopped by.  It was also a special occasion because Kami was able to be with her grandmother on her grandmother's birthday which was Saturday. 

As for me, I am officially done being the "momma".  I am exhausted with the changing of diapers, dishes, making meals (ordering chinese and pizza!), ironing, and the other various chores that I definitely was not made for!  Give me the old fashioned construction work, I get less tired doing that than taking care of the house and kids!

I am so glad to have my wife back home and we praise the Lord for her and Callie safety while traveling!