Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Back to Normal

Ok, I know that it has been a while since I last posted but better late than never. Kami and Silas came back on Feb 9th and we were so excited to have them back. We had asked the Lord for great weather on her trip back so that there would be no delays or canceled flights, and in the midst of the snow storms in the U.S., there was clear skies on the day that she and Silas flew home.

Of course, I am sure that you read the earlier post that Silas did not need to have his surgery on his tear-duct because God opened up his tear-duct the week of their trip to Florida. We praise the Lord!

Kami and Silas enjoyed a wonderful visit with family, friends, and attending our home church for the services there. Kami sang in French and English and enjoyed the services so much.

This past Sunday, I had the opportunity to preach for Pastor Cote' here in Quebec City. He had an emergency appendectomy (I think that is how you spell it) last week and I was excited for the chance to preach. I will also have the opportunity to preach on March 14th in Trois Rivieres as well filling in for Bro. Jason Hamby.

Things are back to normal here on the home front. French classes are going well but we seem to be battling some sicknesses again. Please pray for Brenna, she and momma had to miss church this past Sunday. Brenna has been very sleepy and drained for the past couple of weeks. There are days when all she does is sleep and doesn't eat but just a bite or two of food. We have been boosting her iron intake and it seems to help but she still is having trouble. She was running a slight fever on Sunday and slept for most of the day. We would appreciate your prayers for her. Ever since we moved to Canada, we have experienced pleny of colds, flu's, and sicknesses. It takes its toll after a while but we are hanging in there. We just praise the Lord when we heal up and praise Him for what he is doing in our lives. Until next time....................