Josh and I took our trip to get our "new to us" van! We left Jacksonville, FL and flew to Plattsburgh, NY (Home of my old Air Force Base!). We had such a wonderful father/son time as we traveled! As you can see in one of the pictures, Josh even got to be the co-pilot! We were both thinking the same thing during the flight, 'What happens if the pilot conks out?'........We stopped along the way at Shane's Rib Shack and played plenty of the ABC game, Goin' On a Picnic, and 20 Questions! Not to mention that Josh brought along his joke book......you know where I'm going with that one! We stopped for church at Fourth Crossroads Baptist Church and the preaching was great! I love my son and he is truly my best bud! I love my time with him! Thank you Josh for being such a Godly young man!!!