Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Our Poor Saturn

I hope you're enjoying this day! This is a picture of our latest excitement. While driving to a meeting in Georgia Patrick heard a pop, then saw a man next to us pointing to our car. Patrick tried to pull over as quick as possible to figure out what had happened. (We were on I-75) Our poor Saturn that we tow had blown a tire and made a huge mess on the front end of our car. Yuk! Patrick tied the car back together with fishing line and wire and changed the tire. We have the tire fixed! We look back on this situation and think....we had a 2 hour drive ahead of us. The thought crossed our mind for me to just drive the car and follow the motorhome. I could have been driving when this happened! Or it could have happened two hours early while we were all driving the car! The Lord is so good and His timing is so perfect!